Russell Marketing Research, a privately held market research firm is looking for a highly motivated individual who possesses strong technical skills, is eager to learn and has a passion to succeed. Attention to detail, focus on quality and accuracy, and the ability to deliver on time are imperative.
Russell Marketing Research is looking for an entry level Data Tabulation Manager in our East Rutherford, NJ office. The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in mathematics or a similar field.
- Familiarity with basic statistics
- Strong technical aptitude
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Experience with Excel
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of data tables
- Clean/edit data
- Perform data weighting
- Coordinate and ensure adherence to programming schedules and completion of assigned project
- Oversee use of data collection instruments to ensure they conform to research specifications
- Check deliverable’s and any other materials provided to clients to confirm adherence to relevant quality standards
This is a salaried position with health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and holidays.
There will be opportunities for paid training outside the organization, and attendance at professional conferences
What started in 1946 has grown to a team of 60 innovative, strategy-driven research professionals. Our mission, then, and now, is to provide business strategists the marketplace understanding to compete in today’s evolving business world. Today we apply this experience to leverage new tools & techniques to empower our clients’ decisions & strategies. Customer Experience is a powerful management tool that many of our clients are using to drive business results.
Please apply to [email protected].