The Russell Omnibus is a continuous national online survey among 1,000 consumers per wave, leveraging high-quality online sampling and data collection. The shared-cost model reduces fixed expenses by combining multiple, non-competitive client questions in a single survey.
When using the Russell Omnibus, you have access to the same full range of dynamic tools that are available in Russell Research custom studies—video/audio/images, complex routing, drag & drop, text & image highlighting, and many other powerful features.
Why do this?
- Test new advertising, messaging, and other communication ideas
- Gauge public opinion on policy issues, current events, and trends
- Test new product/service ideas and concepts
- Measure awareness, usage, and behavior of brands, programs, and initiatives
- Track key brand health metrics over time
- Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and other marketing efforts
- Size audiences and market share
There are two options to enter the survey each week:
You’re not alone in survey design – as an important added value, Russell research experts are available to consult on questionnaire design and survey flow to ensure your questions will get your answers and adhering to best practices.